It has been a pleasure to represent the 43rd District in the Ohio House of Representatives during this exciting time in our state. The 129th General Assembly has been very busy over the last two years, focusing especially on bringing jobs to the people of Ohio and bolstering our state’s economy. While there is still much work to be done, we have made some great progress. Ohio is the leading job creator in the Midwest, and our unemployment rate is a full percentage point below the national average.

I recognize, however, that there is still a lot of work to be done, and the 130th General Assembly will be committed to continuing the climb toward a thriving economy by remaining business-friendly, encouraging investments, bringing in more job opportunities, further reducing the unemployment rate, and striving to revive the manufacturing industry through workforce development. The new General Assembly will also focus on the pressing issues of education, tax reform, and healthcare, seeking the results that are best for the people of Ohio.

As your representative, my job is to be the link between the district and the Ohio House of Representatives. I want to take your concerns to Columbus and address the issues through legislative action, as well as keep you informed about what we are working on at the state level. I believe the most important factor in this process is communication.

The best way for me to represent the people of the district is to hear from my constituents about the issues that matter most to them, so please reach out to me with any questions, concerns or suggestions you may have. Good public policy starts with the people, so I encourage you to be a part of the legislative process by sharing your thoughts and ideas with me so that I can effectively be your voice in Columbus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment